Singapore

30 June 2011

Hello! I'm a newbie here.
I've seen all my friends were get into used of blogging recently so i thought myself
to make one too and this is it! My first post and my first blog story :D

So, its start on my story about my trip last month to Singapore with my friends.
Actually this wasn't a trip too, we plan to visit Singapore to make a short movie
for my seventeenth birthday.

Before i start, i would like to introduce the members
of SONAR VIDEO & PHOTO WORKS. They're my friends
who were responsible to make "our" movies and the photo session :D

So, this is it ~ TARAAAA ♥♥♥







This is the first session.
Outfits - JUMPSUITS from Yellow Line, PINK TOPS from Market, RED PUMP HEELS
from Hongkong















Second Session.
Outfits - SAILOR DRESS from Yellow Line, LEGGINGS from ITC Mangga Dua, HATS from
Yellow Line, RED PUMP HEELS from Hongkong






This is the third session.
Outfits - BRAKE HAND TOPS from Hongkong, SHORTS from Itc Mangga Dua, RED PUMP HEELS from Hongkong





The fourth session.
Outfits - BLOUSES from Gaudi



This is the fifth session.
Outfits - SILVER TOPS from Yellow Line, LEGGINGS from Thailand, SANDALS from SRW Brands







And this is the final session ;D

PS: Look at the above pictures! He is Diki Dika, one of the Sonar Members.
Outfits - DRESS from King's Boutique
----------------

THE MOVIE!!!!!

"Knock Knock - Universal Studio" a music video by SONAR


ENJOY THE MOVIE ! CHEERS ! :)

----------------

Don't forget to press the hyped button on my LOOKBOOK.NU






----------------

regards,
XIAO MEI

1 comments:

{ Vonny } at: July 5, 2011 at 7:44 AM said...

i love your outfits! pretty :D

Post a Comment